SECS provides the skills and resources needed to attain balance and wellness essential to the personal growth and development of the whole person. The building blocks of a sexually healthy adult begin during infancy and spans throughout life and are nurtured by having access to medically accurate and real, comprehensive sexuality education. SECS helps people of all ages discover how sexuality is a vital part of being human throughout the lifespan and how it molds who we are.
- Develop your skills to be able to confidently make informed choices
- Clarify your attitudes and beliefs about all aspects of sexuality
- Gain the tools that are fundamental to creating the foundation to have healthy and meaningful relationships
- SECS creates a safe, non-judgmental and respectful space for people to explore their ideas
Our professional sexuality educators can present single or multiple-session programs to youth, parents, adults and professionals, in classrooms, to community based organizations, youth serving agencies, in parks and even in the comfort of your own home.
- SECS will work with you to assess the unique needs and interests of your community and custom design your program especially for you
- All programs are age-appropriate and culturally sensitive
- Workshops can be scheduled at your convenience, day and evening, weekdays and weekends.
- Body Image
- Values Clarification
- Puberty Pride: Embracing the Rite of Passage
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- The In's and Out's of A&P: Anatomy and Physiology
- Understanding Sexual Orientation
- Breast & Testicular Health
- Sex Jeopardy
- Contraceptive Choices
- Staying Safe: Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Safer Sex: Reducing the Risk
- Decision Making
- Communication & Listening Skills
- Fostering Healthy Relationships
- Just Breathe: Yoga Ed.™ Tools for Life
- Sex and Sexuality
- A Taste of Tantra
- Pleasure Positive
- Condom Mania
To give your students a truly holistic experience ask about incorporating Yoga Ed.™ tools into any of the SECS workshops or programs.
For further information or to schedule a workshop please call Heather at 631-478-7301, email her at email@example.com or fill out a contact form.
PAYMENTS and CANCELLATIONS
Payments must be received within 30 days after services are rendered. In addition, Heather asks for at least 48 hours in advance for cancellations, or will ask that you cover the full cost of the session.
Pay by Check
Please make all checks payable to Heather Simonson.
Pay by Credit Card
For your convenience, you can make your payment securely through paypal, and you do not need to have an account, just use your credit card of bank account.
For further information or to schedule a workshop please call Heather at 631-478-7301, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our contact form.