We understand the magnitude of ensuring that teachers, administrators and health professionals are comfortable communicating about sexuality and are confident providing factual answers.
Educators can help foster their students growth by providing influential teachable moments in a non-judgmental and secure setting so that our youth can learn about sexuality in a positive and healthy way
We are available to work with your school or organization to:
- Increase your comfort level with talking about sexuality
- Facilitate youth development workshops
- Create a Peer Education and Training program
- Provide technical assistance and consulting to create a new sexuality education program or assess and revitalize an existing curriculum to make it more comprehensive
- Develop a staff training manual and facilitate professional development sessions
- Advocate for comprehensive, medically accurate sexuality education
- Implement our Parent Empowerment Program, PEP Talks, as an on-going program or as one workshop either with or without their children
- Professional Trainings can be facilitated on a range of topics
***Note: Program rates will be discussed after initial contact. Discounts and scholarships may be available are available for schools and non-profit organizations. If the program is located outside of Nassau/Suffolk County, there is an additional travel expense added to the cost of the training.
For further information or to schedule a workshop please call Heather at 631-478-7301, email her at email@example.com, or fill out our contact form.